Re: Very very slow startup on a linux machine

Once again problems with slow startup using (suse) linux ...

OZONE version:
  ozone server - version 0.6
VM version:
  Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.3.0)
  Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.3.0, mixed mode)

creating a db - checking memory is the part it spends the most time

[info] (984) Env: checking memory...
[info] (984) Env:    total: 66846720
[info] (984) Env:    free : 66415408

i've found no log entries pointing to problems or errors

using linux   - opening a db takes about 5 minutes !!
using win2000 - opening a db takes about 5-10 seconds !!

greetings horst