Re: what looks like a nice Windows-only bug in 0.6.1: symptoms java.io.IOException: Unable to rename shadow file

>The problem here is that File.renameTo(File) will always do nothing and
>return false in Windows if both files exist. (I will admit to developing on
>a Windows 98 machine; my excuse is that it's pretty much necessary for the
>game business; I haven't yet tested this on a Win2000 box, but I will
later.
>My current tests use Java1.3 as a VM).

I just ran through the steps on a Win2000 Professional box with Java1.3;
same problem exists there also. This is interesting; I'm sure some of you
must be using this on Windows...am I just missing something here?

Reason
http://www.exratio.com/