Re: on objectOfClass method and listing of Db contents

OK, I will have the first version available late tonight. I will send you
then what I have available: a more or less complete Rational Rose 2000
model, with a class diagram in every (important) package. Until now, ozone
reverse-engineers very fine with Rose (I only get problems with XA
classes, which I have to investigate further).

--
Jan van Oort

Database Fire Fighter