Re: on objectOfClass method and listing of Db contents

Zsolt Kuti wrote:

> Jan van Oort wrote:
>
> > TogetherJ and Rational Rose are not compatible :- (((
>
> On the ArgoUML list I've seen mentioning XMI as a format for
> converting between TogetherJ and ArgoUML. Rose?

Nope.
Nada.
Zip.
Zilch.
Niks.
Rien.

Rose can only export in .ptl (Petal) format, for compatability between
releases and Rose versions for different platforms (e.g. Unix =>
Zindoze).
Now, this merits a remark: petal files have kind of the same structure
as XML files: Nodes with attribute/value pairs under them..... In any
case, they are flat text files & easily human-readable.
If you want, I can generate a .ptl file of ozone tonight, then you can
see what to do with it. ?

--
Jan van Oort

Database Fire Fighter