Ozone/XML question

Hi,
Thanks to Falco for replying to my previous query about "Server exception". Until now I have been using Jdom. So I was kind of spoiled with the easy API!.  Anyways, I implemented a deep copy using the persistent document as the DOM factory for creating new nodes. And it worked fine. I am really excited now that I have a persistent "Document" which I can manipulate on the fly.

I have aother simple question. How can I get names of all the documents stored in the database?  Thanks,
Milind