troubles building 0.6.1

I rushed out and bought MacOSX (based on freeBSD) today largelyu so I
could experiment with products like Ozone. I have encountered a couple
of problems building the app, however.

I am putting the project together with ProjectBuilder (If anyone wants
it, I will share when I get it working). I have encountered a couple of
problems that surprise me as they seem to be with the source files
rather than anything I am doing.

In TransactionCanvas, I had to add the line 'import
org.odmg.Transaction;' to resolve an inability to resolve a symbol.

I am getting some other cannot resolve symbol errors. Most of them seem
to be associated with the class or interface Env, interface Store, and
symbol domLevel2. (The last of those I have not looked into at all.) For
instance, org.ozonedb.core.ClassicStore is supposed to implement Store
but there is no sign of that interface anywhere. I checked through all
the Sun docs assuming that I just didn't get the latest stuff with this
new system, but there is no mention of an interface named Store
anywhere. There are a couple of classes named Env here and there, mostly
in example code.

So what gives? Why did i have to add an import statement to one of the
classes when no one else seems to have to? I look at the code and it
really should have the import statement. I'm curious why it works for
everyone else.

More important, what do I have to do to get this built? I am very
anxious to use Ozone, but as a way to complete a project, not as a
project itself.

Jerry Seeger