Re: troubles building 0.6.1

Thanks for the help. It took a while for me to find a shell that comes
with MacOS X that would work with the build.sh - bash is not included. I
eventually succeeded with zsh.

My next MacOS X obstacle is figuring out how to open multiple console
windows. A seemingly trivial obstacle is turning out to be perplexing.
Once I get ozone running I can't open another window to perform other
tasks - like running a client app. Probably more appropriate for an OSX
newsgroup, but if anyone else has encountered this, I would appreciate
the help.

Other than the issues above, i must say that OSX has been the easiest
install of a Linux or BSD OS I have ever encountered (small sample set).
And the GUI doesn't suck either, though it has its oddities.

Jerry