Some questions

Hello,

I'm trying to find information about the following:.

1. It's written in the documentation that the whole object is saved and
method invocations are sent to the objects in the database. Is this always
the case (that the method invocation is taking place in the db)?

2. Is serialization used?

3. What about class evolution - if a class changes, what happens to the
saved objects of this class? How are they found?

4. I have tried to find the above information about other oodb's without any
real luck.

michele