RE: [Fwd: Update on Ozone's library...]

Title: RE: [Fwd: Update on Ozone's library...]

> You do not need to mix them. Again, castor (as well as all
> the other jars in
> ozone/bin) is _not_ needed to compile ozone _clients_. Just
> make an ozone.jar
> and put this in the CLASSPATH when compiling your clients. Ready. No
> castor.jar, no problems.

Falko,
        I did have a problem compiling a client that used OZONE\XML api
when I didn't have the lexus jars in my classpath... I kept getting a class not
found (I can't remember the specifics, sorry).  Once I added the jars from ozone/bin, everything went beautiful.

The class was stolen errr... _modeled_ on the Client.java in the XML directory under samples.

        It could just be a fluke of my classpath, but I've been meaning to pass that on for a few days now....

RobK