Re: seg. fault during samples/XML/Store.java

Hi,

Tue, 04 Apr 2000 Thomas Guettler wrote:

>hmmm, very strange. can you make your testfiles available via web.
>So I can try them on my machine?

I think the xml shakespeare files are available at:
   http://metalab.unc.edu/bosak/xml/eg/shaks200.zip

>I use the jdk1.2.2RC4 from blackdown on linux.
>But I had the same problem with jdk1.1.8 on FreeBSD.
>
>I use ozone0.4 (aka 0.4dev6). But I had the same problem
>with the version before 0.4.6, too

I tried your file with SAXStore - no problem. Store just hangs!
I will try a more serious test case tomorrow

>On what plattform did you test it?

We develop all the ozone stuff on Linux mostly and do some
testing on solaris. I think all the guys here at SMB use jdk 1.2.

Reagrds,
Lars
Lars Martin                         mailto:lars@softwarebuero.de
softwarebuero m&b (SMB)              http://www.softwarebuero.de