Re: XLink XPointer ?

Lars Martin wrote:

> At this time none of these two possibilities are started to implement,
> so we started to implement a XSP taglib for Cocoon. We can announce
> some working stuff in some (?) days hopefully.

Hi,
I might be wrong here, but isn't a producer-class (like the one thats
already basicaly implemented in 0.4) a more flexible way of getting xml
out of the repository via cocoon.
If I understood the idea behind the producer the right way (which is tot
100% shure) external links would just be mapped to the right location
via XPath and you could reference your documents like they where in a
filesystem.

Greetings,
Lars O.