ozone meeting results

Back from SantaClara I want to especially thank Ann, Chanthy and Johann for
the discussions we had.

So here are the results so far. Feel free to add others

- Documentation: Apart from the samples I will try to write some kind of
"Getting started with ozone" document which also includes some basic
architecture overview. Any help here is always welcome!!!

- Build: Johann tries to complete the Ant build environment.

- Releases: a 4 weeks feature freeze in 2 - 4 weeks before we roll the 1.0.

Any comments,