RE: eXelon performance

> Thanks for the info, David. I will check this with ozone and post
> results here.
> Maybe this is good starting point for a server independent XPath
> benchmark. Or
> does such a thing already exist?

I don't think anything like this exists, since it is so new. There are only
just a few XML storage solutions that support Xpath. I'll be very interested
in your results Falko. I'm going to run the same test with Xalan in the next
few days just for the heck of it. Let me know if there are any other tests
you would like me to run with eXelon.

-david