RE: eXelon performance

Falko, thanks for doing the test and reporting the detials on the process.
20K method calls is allot. Any idea on the number of objects created? I
agree, some sort of alternative method is needed to speed performance. I
can't imagine how long it would have taken to do the query accoss all 8megs
of files.

-david