Re: makefile

On Wed, 12 Apr 2000, Timothy Reaves wrote:
> Do I have to have jikes to make this thing?
No. Edit Makefile.env or set environment OZONE_JAVAC to your compiler.

> I understand documentation is not high on a developers list of to-do
> items, but other than tex files would be a good thing as well.  I do not
> have tex2rtf installed.

Sorry. For version 0.4 I have changed the way the distro packages are build. I
simple missed to compile the tutorial *.html files. They are attached.

xml-repository.tex is available as PDF (I think) from http://ozone-db.org.

tutorial.zip