RE: OzoneProducer

On Mon, 17 Apr 2000, David Duddleston wrote:
> Thanks for the insite... the 'inofzone' sound very cool. Will you be posting
> updates to this list?

Yes. As soon as 1. the code base is able to build at least a demo and 2. we
have our CVS server up and running we will release it. Of course this will be
announced here on the list. Later we maybe start a new web side with separate
mail list but we are not yet sure about that. What do you guys prefer? New side,
old side with several sections, something completely different?