Object Relationship

Hi!

I have some questions about ODBMS:

1) How to build the object relationship like parent & child relationship in
RDBMS?

2) What is the use of addForKey??

3) In createObject, one of the parameter is to specify object name. Does it
meant for an identifier of a object (like identifier of RDBMS record)?

4) What is ODMG? From what I understand, it is a standard group of object
data storage. But, why is it that ozone has some methods to implement it? Is
this another type of ODBMS?

Most of the question that I post are related to RDBMS concept that I am used
to work with. Is there any article or information that I can get in order to
understand better in ODBMS?

Regards.

Kenny Go

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com