RE: XML updates

Hi,

Tue, 25 Apr 2000 David Duddleston wrote:
>I took a look at it a few weeks ago, but I got the idea that the project has
>been dropped?

In the Cocoon-List are still messages about this project - so I don't think
that the XForm Project has been dropped.

>Do you have an outline for infozone?

In one sentence: XML Content Management System based on ozoneXML for the
persistency layer and Cocoon for the (Web) publishing layer. I have attached
a diagram of the rough architecture of the CMS part of infozone.

I hope that we come out with a web site or this project in the next few days.
There you will find a lot of documentation, source packages and binaries.
Falko?

Regards,
Lars
Lars Martin                         mailto:lars@softwarebuero.de