RE: XML updates

On Wed, 26 Apr 2000, Lars Martin wrote:
> >%_Hi,
>
> Tue, 25 Apr 2000 David Duddleston wrote:
> >I took a look at it a few weeks ago, but I got the idea that the project has
> >been dropped?
>
> In the Cocoon-List are still messages about this project - so I don't think
> that the XForm Project has been dropped.
>
> >Do you have an outline for infozone?
>
> In one sentence: XML Content Management System based on ozoneXML for the
> persistency layer and Cocoon for the (Web) publishing layer. I have attached
> a diagram of the rough architecture of the CMS part of infozone.
>
> I hope that we come out with a web site or this project in the next few days.
> There you will find a lot of documentation, source packages and binaries.
> Falko?

The following things are needed before we can release anything:

- code base with stable APIs able to run simple demos

- writing some docu

- public CVS; SMB will move to a new office

Right now we have a code base that is able to run the admin tool and simple
demos. SMB *has to* move to a new office in Mai. There is no docu apart from
our white board pictures. This is the current situation.