Re: XML updates

I had a quick look at Lore after the article in
Dr.Dobb's(April 2000)
http://www.ddj.com/articles/2000/0004/0004i/0004i.htm?topic=xml

One thing i can say i that the query interface is quite easy to understand
and the Documentation is also good it is also not slow. But i think i
need more then just storing and
querying XML.
they have not embraced jave yet as i understand but ther XML query applet
look good :)
http://sole.stanford.edu:8989/bui2/?x
http://sole.stanford.edu:8989/cgi-bin/ui2_client?C=5&N=Stanford+Database+Group+%28OEM%29&P=/tmp/sr.08y7Sd