RE: build

On Mon, 02 Apr 2001, Scott Sayles wrote:
> Well, I've got the sample running but I had to run the build from
> OZONE_HOME/samples/simple.  Still get the same error on building 0.6.1 from
> OZONE_HOME.

building the entire system by calling build.[sh|bat] in the root dir works for
me. As well as building the simple sample by calling ../../build.[sh|bat] in
the sample/simple dir. There is no way to build the simple sample from the root
anyway. build.[sh|bat] always compiles the build.xml of the current dir.

Falko