Re: revisiting the vanishing user (in Windows)

> [error](499) (null): Env.shutdown(): java.lang.ClassCastException: org.ozoneDB.c
> ore.TransactionManager
>     java.lang.ClassCastException: org.ozoneDB.core.TransactionManager
>         at org.ozoneDB.core.Env.storeSetup(Env.java:368)
>         at org.ozoneDB.core.Env.shutdown(Env.java:280)
>         at org.ozoneDB.core.Server.main(Server.java:181)

I'm getting the same after doing an update, except it complains about
AdminManager instead. The original exception actually occurs earlier
btw in env.setupStore(), and then gets caught in the exception handler
which invokes env.shutdown() before it prints the stacktrace of the
exception, hence yielding a red herring (although I suppose the cause is the
same).

The reason is that AdminManager (which gets added on line 229 IIRC)
does not extend ServerComponent, so the iteration in setupStore croaks. But
I don't know enough about Ozone yet to have a clue what should be changed...

Anyways. That was probably obvious to Falko right away, but I wanted to have
a look anyway to learn something :)

PGP userID: 0x5584BD98 or 'Peter Schuller <peter.schuller@infidyne.com>'
Key retrival: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey@scode.infidyne.com
E-Mail: peter.schuller@infidyne.com Web: http://scode.infidyne.com