Package problem?

I'm creating a package of my ozone classes,
and I seem to be having some problems.

I've created the classes, run opp and created a nice little test app
that is roughly structured on the tutuorial.  (All of this code is
availible from the GLIMS cvs (http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=9130).

When I run that sample and try to create an instance of
net.sourceforge.glims.database.ozone.GlimsOzoneItem
I get this message from the client:
[rob@localhost ozone]$ ojvm GlimsOzoneTest create GlimsOzoneItem
Connected...
Exception in thread "main" org.ozoneDB.OzoneInternalExc:
java.lang.InstantiationException:
net/sourceforge/glims/database/ozone/GlimsOzoneItem
        at org.ozoneDB.ExternalDatabase.sendCommand(ExternalDatabase.java:508)
        at org.ozoneDB.ExternalDatabase.sendCommand(ExternalDatabase.java:476)
        at
org.ozoneDB.ExternalDatabase.createObject(ExternalDatabase.java:708)
        at
org.ozoneDB.ExternalDatabase.createObject(ExternalDatabase.java:702)
        at GlimsOzoneTest.createObject(GlimsOzoneTest.java:66)
        at GlimsOzoneTest.main(GlimsOzoneTest.java:50)

And this is what the server has to say for itself:
[info] (143) InvokeServer: connection established...
[info] (118) InvokeServer: user logged in: rob
[info] (118) ClusterStore: loadCluster(): load cluster from disk: 24117
[warn] (118) Transaction: createObject()
    java.lang.InstantiationException: net/sourceforge/glims/database/ozone
            /GlimsOzoneItem
        at org.ozoneDB.core.AbstractObjectContainer.createTarget(AbstractObje
            ctContainer.java:227)
        at org.ozoneDB.core.Transaction.createObject(Transaction.java:395)
        at org.ozoneDB.core.DbRemote.DbCreateObj.perform(DbCreateObj.java:48)
        at org.ozoneDB.core.Transaction.performCommand(Transaction.java:273)
        at org.ozoneDB.core.TransactionManager.performCommand(TransactionMana
            ger.java:368)
        at org.ozoneDB.core.TransactionManager.completeTransaction(Transactio
            nManager.java:336)
        at org.ozoneDB.core.TransactionManager.handleCommand(TransactionManag
            er.java:251)
        at org.ozoneDB.core.InvokeServer.handleClientEvent(InvokeServer.java:
            76)
        at org.ozoneDB.DxLib.net.DxMultiServerClient.run(DxMultiServerClient.
            java:44)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)
[warn] (118) Transaction: ta(64): uncaught exception:
(org.ozoneDB.OzoneInternalExc: java.lang.InstantiationException:
net/sourceforge/glims/database/ozone/GlimsOzoneItem)
    org.ozoneDB.OzoneInternalExc: java.lang.InstantiationException: net/so
            urceforge/glims/database/ozone/GlimsOzoneItem
        at org.ozoneDB.core.Transaction.createObject(Transaction.java:410)
        at org.ozoneDB.core.DbRemote.DbCreateObj.perform(DbCreateObj.java:48)
        at org.ozoneDB.core.Transaction.performCommand(Transaction.java:273)
        at org.ozoneDB.core.TransactionManager.performCommand(TransactionMana
            ger.java:368)
        at org.ozoneDB.core.TransactionManager.completeTransaction(Transactio
            nManager.java:336)
        at org.ozoneDB.core.TransactionManager.handleCommand(TransactionManag
            er.java:251)
        at org.ozoneDB.core.InvokeServer.handleClientEvent(InvokeServer.java:
            76)
        at org.ozoneDB.DxLib.net.DxMultiServerClient.run(DxMultiServerClient.
            java:44)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)
[warn] (118) MROWLock: release(): current level is LEVEL_NONE.
[warn] (118) InvokeServer: handleClientException(): java.io.EOFException:
Expecting code
    java.io.EOFException: Expecting code
        at java.io.ObjectInputStream.peekCode(ObjectInputStream.java:1276)
        at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:282)
        at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:232)
        at org.ozoneDB.DxLib.net.DxClient.receive(DxClient.java:107)
        at org.ozoneDB.DxLib.net.DxMultiServerClient.run(DxMultiServerClient.
            java:44)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)
[info] (118) InvokeServer: connection closed (user: rob)

I've put the directory structure (not ready to make the jars yet) is
in my classpath as well as having a soft link to my ozone database dir.
(I also have . in my class path).

I know I am doing something wrong, does anyone have any idea what it is?

--
Rob Knapp
GLIMS Project