Re: Package problem?

Title: Re: Package problem?

>> When someone gets a chance, they might want to
>> correct the tutorial on the web-page....
>> If no one there has the time, I might be
>> able to after the 17th.

>What's wrong with the tutorial? As far as I can see it always uses OPP on the
>*Impl classes.

Going back over it, I mis-read the tutorial.  A pretty amazing feat considering I must have read it 4-5 time while making my code!

I thought the simple client read like this:
 Car car = (Car)(db.createObject( Car.class.getName(), 0,
                "my_first_car" ));

instead of what it really says:
 Car car = (Car)(db.createObject( CarImpl.class.getName(), 0,             "my_first_car" ));

I guess that's what I get for reading docs during a migraine and my wife walking in and out of the room trying to get hints for my birthday...!

Folks, don't try this at home it should only be done by _professional_ idiots.

Sorry for the confusion