building oodbms for data spatial

Dear sir,

I am undergraduate student who has been doing thesis. My thesis is on building oodbms application for data spatial. The language i
use is borland delphi with additional component, that is spider object database. But i still confuse about the difference between
OODBMS and ORDBMS. Are their the object store difference. I mean how to store the data in OODBMS? Is OODBMS still using table for
storing data like ORDBMS?

I am deeply grateful for your kindness helping my problem. I am hearing for your answer.

Sincerely yours,

Wawan K.

Your smile makes the world smile :)
Email ini dikirim oleh PlasaCom : http://www.plasa.com
Cepat di-download via TelkomNet Instan http://www.plasa.com/instan
Rindukah Anda bertemu dengan ex teman-teman satu sekolah dulu ?
Kunjungilah mereka (41.203 anggota) di KSI : http://ksi.plasa.com