Re: XMLContainerMissing

Michael Keuchen wrote:

> Falko Braeutigam wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 04 Apr 2001, Elisa Bruschi wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>       I have a problem while calling
>>>
>>> MyClass myInstance = (MyClass)(db.objectForName( "my_instance" ));
>>> I have this warning in return (and obviously nothing works):
>>>
>>> Transaction: objectForName()
>>>       java.io.InvalidClassException: org.ozoneDB.xml.util.XMLContainerMissing
>>> no-arg constructor for class
>>
>> Hmmm... org.ozoneDB.xml.util.XMLContainerMissing does not even exists in my
>> source tree... ?? What ozone version do you use?
>>
>> Falko
>

> IMHO this output is confusing because of missing whitespace.
> It should have been:
>
> Transaction: objectForName()
> java.io.InvalidClassException: org.ozoneDB.xml.util.XMLContainer
> Missing no-arg constructor for class
>

> Michael

Well, but the problem still remains, as I don't call the
org.ozoneDB.xml.util.XMLContainer's constructor in any place (in
particular the no-arg one )
	Elisa
Elisa Bruschi - IT Research and Development
MultimEdia & TelemaAtic Centre - Consorzio Pisa Ricerche
Corso Italia, 116 - 56125 Pisa - Italy
Tel. +39 050 915811 - Fax: +39 050 915823
e-mail: e.bruschi@cpr.it - http://meta.cpr.it