Re: sample-problem

> Yves Pausch wrote:
>
> Hello!
> I get the following error-message while running the MyApp-Client in
> the Ozone-Tutoial:
>
> D:\ozone-0.6.1\doc\tutorial>ojvm MyApp create
> Connected ...
> Exception in thread "main" org.ozoneDB.ClassNotFoundExc: CarImpl
>         at
> org.ozoneDB.ExternalDatabase.sendCommand(ExternalDatabase.java:508)
>         at
> org.ozoneDB.ExternalDatabase.sendCommand(ExternalDatabase.java:476)
>         at
> org.ozoneDB.ExternalDatabase.createObject(ExternalDatabase.java:708)
>         at
> org.ozoneDB.ExternalDatabase.createObject(ExternalDatabase.java:702)
>         at MyApp.createCar(MyApp.java:34)
>         at MyApp.main(MyApp.java:21)
>
> The directory-listing:

I found that the server can't find the CarImpl.class. I don't know a
better solution as I have not looked at the ojvm script but you can cd
to the directory where the classes are and then start the server. Then
it can find the class. It must include the CWD in the class path.

Hope this helps,
Eric :-)