Re:

Hi,

I don't know about the problem with sample...but regarding the problem with build tow suggestions:
a) do you have your tools.jar in the right place? I have mine in the homedirectory/bin-check that,it might help
b)are you running the latest version- it's ozone-0.6.1 now- I am saying this since it says ozone-0.6 in your trace.

Hope this helps.

Jonaki

>>> priyaa@vdc.equadriga.com 04/11/01 06:07AM >>>
Hello Sir,

Actually i had been working in ozone, some time back, now again when i am
trying to run the sample programs i am getting the following errors.

Exception in thread "main" org.ozoneDB.ClassNotFoundExc: CarImpl
         at org.ozoneDB.ExternalDatabase.sendCommand(ExternalDatabase.java:402)
         at org.ozoneDB.ExternalDatabase.sendCommand(ExternalDatabase.java:376)
         at
org.ozoneDB.ExternalDatabase.createObject(ExternalDatabase.java:615)
         at
org.ozoneDB.ExternalDatabase.createObject(ExternalDatabase.java:609)
         at MyApp.createCar(MyApp.java:34)
         at MyApp.main(MyApp.java:21)

But i compiled the class, i post processed the CarImpl class and the Class
File exist, only when i try to create a object in the database, i get these
errors.  In which part do i make mistakes.  Do i need to mount any jars.

so, i destroyed all the files related to ozone and once again tried to
build the class files, but i am getting the following errors:

Buildfile: build.xml
Project base dir set to: D:\ozone-0.6
Executing Target: init
Executing Target: prepare
Executing Target: DxLib
Compiling 15 source files to D:\ozone-0.6
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: sun/tools/javac/Main
         at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Javac.doClassicCompile(Javac.java:421)
         at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Javac.execute(Javac.java:218)
         at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.runTarget(Project.java:658)
         at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:407)

All the steps given in "Install" file have been followed, when i first
installed ozone, i didn't get into any trouble.  please help me rectify it.
thanks in advance
with regards,
Priyaa