Question on OzoneRemote usage

Hello,

I'd like to use OzoneDB in one of my projects. To do this one question
has to be answered.

I must a have an interface which does not implement OzoneRemote, for
example:

    interface Node {
       // Some methods
    }

This interface will be used by my clients. My server provides a special
implementation for this node for SQL database or OzoneDB. In the case of
OzoneDB I'd like to have

    interface OzoneNode extends Node, OzoneRemote {
      // intentionally left blank because everything should have been
      // defined in Node.
    }

and then

    class OzoneNodeImpl extends OzoneObject implements OzoneNode {
       // Implementation of the interface.
    }

Is this possible? If not, how can I solve this problem?

Regards,
	Boris Boehlen

--
Dipl.-Inform. Boris Boehlen
RWTH Aachen - Department of Computer Science III

email: boris@i3.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
phone: +49 (2 41) 80 21 315    fax:   +49 (2 41) 88 88 218