JUnit framework for Ozone...

Hi,

In the process of hacking RDF db based on Ozone, I came cross the codes
under ozone/org/ozoneDB/test and it seems that these codes have not been
maintained for a while. I took some detour to update it to be compatible
with latest JUnit 3.6 and have started using it in my own Ozone project.
It works for me so far.

A different approach is taken to give minimum difference from ordinary
JUnit.

I put the patch up on http://www.d11e.com/enhydra. This is a page
maintained unofficially by engineers in digitalsesame. It devotes mostly
to our patch, fix and hack on various of open source projects.

Hopefully, this can be useful for someone out there looking for Unit
Test solution for Ozone based project.

David Li
DigitalSesame