Cant compile

I have recently downloaded your ozone database. I followed the steps mentioned in your install file.
I have set my classpath to include all the jars, and the other variables.But what should I set for OZONE_JVM and OZONE_JVM . I have left them empty and set my Java_Home to my jdk1.3.
I am using it on NT environment. While giving the command 'build' it started off well but in the middle it gave messages like:
Note: 5 files use or override a deprecated API.  Recompile with "-deprecation" f
or details.
1 warning
Executing Target: tools
Executing Target: server
Compiling 2 source files to D:\ozone-0.6.1
D:\ozone-0.6.1\org\ozoneDB\core\test\LockTest.java:15: Package test.framework no
t found in import.
import test.framework.*;
       ^
D:\ozone-0.6.1\org\ozoneDB\core\test\LockTest.java:22: Superclass org.ozoneDB.co
re.test.TestCase of class org.ozoneDB.core.test.LockTest not found.
public class LockTest extends TestCase {
                              ^
2 errors
BUILD FATAL ERROR: Compile failed, messages should have been provided.

Can you please help me out.
Regards,
Abhay.

---