RE: Cant compile

The following is from the INSTALL file in the ozone root directory:

- OZONE_HOME :

The home directory of your ozone installation. This variable must be set

- PATH :

The PATH variable is not ozone specific but helps you starting the ozone

server and tools. Add <OZONE_HOME>/bin to your PATH.

- OZONE_JVM :

This is the JVM which is used to run the server, install and all other tools.

It defaults to 'java'.

- OZONE_JAVAC :

OPP (the Ozone Post Processor) uses this compiler to compile generated

source files. It defaults to 'javac'.

Personally, I would try the build.bat (for windows) without the CLASSPATH set, it will build the CLASSPATH inside,

Make sure you have the OZONE_HOME set.

Regards,

Rob Lapensee

Director of Technology