From: ozone-users-owner@ozone-db.org
[mailto:ozone-users-owner@ozone-db.org]On Behalf Of Priyaa
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2001 5:01 AM
To: ozone-users@ozone-db.org
Subject: Doubts........

Hello Mr.Falko,

I have inserted an object in the Database.  The root of my object is like a
Map(but it is a

user defined object).  whenever i try to retrive the data or open this Map,
i get the

following error.
i have also set the serialVersionUID to 1L as specified in your examples.,
but still i get

the following error:

org.ozoneDB.UnexpectedException: java.io.WriteAbortedException: Writing
aborted by ex
ception; java.io.NotSerializableException:
com.odi.util.OSHashtableCollectionView
         at
com.eq.smile.utils.OZHashMap_Proxy.getValues(utils\OZHashMap_Proxy.java:16
0)
         at
CollectionTest.utilCollection.printObject(CollectionTest/utilCollection.ja
va:66)
         at
CollectionTest.utilCollection.main(CollectionTest/utilCollection.java:112)

Please help me to solve this error
Thanks in Advance
Bye
Priyaa