Cluster Size

Can anyone give any advice on configuring the config.properties cluster
size, cluster space size and cluster size ratio?

When I've tried to import a large data set into Ozone I've run into the
problem of losing data (null values showing up after a commit).  When
I've increased the cluster space size and cluster size, this problem
stopped, but then there are times when the server simply shuts down - no
error messages are given.  Should these numbers be set in relation to
the size of the data set being imported into Ozone?

Dr. Roy Ladner
Naval Research Laboratory