locking, access rights

Hi,

I'm very interesting in ozone. And so I starting to play with the tutorial
example GarageApp. I created a Garage, add 3 Cars, -> oldtimer works fine.
Than I connect with a different user (using VisualAge, ozone works with
VisualAge)(same group)-> oldtimer don't works
----
(org.ozoneDB.UnexpectedException: org.ozoneDB.PermissionDeniedExc:
org.ozoneDB.core.PermissionError: User does not have proper access rights.
org.ozoneDB.UnexpectedException: org.ozoneDB.PermissionDeniedExc:
org.ozoneDB.core.PermissionError: User does not have proper access rights.
	java.lang.Throwable(java.lang.String)
	java.lang.Exception(java.lang.String)
	java.lang.RuntimeException(java.lang.String)
	org.ozoneDB.UnexpectedException(java.lang.String)
	org.ozoneDB.DxLib.DxBag GarageImpl_Proxy.oldtimers()
	void GarageApp.main(java.lang.String []))
---
How can I set the access rigths ?

Than I tried to add a Car with this user ->
in the Client Console:
---
Connected ...
in the Server Console I see that this user is now logged in.
---
I killed the Client, but the user is stilled logged in.
When I try to add a new Car with the first user the DB is still locked.
Read access works with this user.

I stopped the DB with the ozoneadmin (shutdown & quit )
->
---
[info] (207) AdminPort: Admin logged in.
[info] (863) AdminPort: commandPort: AdminCommand: 12
[info] (863) AdminPort: Shutdown.
[info] (863) Env: shutdown...
[info] (863) InvokeServer: shutdown...
[info] (863) AdminPort: shutdown...
[info] (863) Env: Deadlock recognition stopped.
[info] (863) TransactionManager: shutdown...
[info] (863) TransactionManager:     aborting pending transactions...
[warn] (863) DefaultLock: release(): specified transaction not registered.
[warn] (786) Transaction: createObject()
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.ozoneDB.core.wizardStore.WizardStore.containerForID(WizardStor
            e.java, Compiled Code)
        at org.ozoneDB.core.Transaction.acquireContainer(Transaction.java,
Co
            mpiled Code)
        at org.ozoneDB.core.Transaction.createObject(Transaction.java:315)
        at
org.ozoneDB.core.DbRemote.DbCreateObj.perform(DbCreateObj.java:43)

        at org.ozoneDB.core.Transaction.performCommand(Transaction.java,
Comp
            iled Code)
        at
org.ozoneDB.core.TransactionManager.performCommand(TransactionMana
            ger.java, Compiled Code)
        at
org.ozoneDB.core.TransactionManager.completeTransaction(Transactio
            nManager.java, Compiled Code)
        at
org.ozoneDB.core.TransactionManager.handleCommand(TransactionManag
            er.java, Compiled Code)
        at
org.ozoneDB.core.InvokeServer.handleClientEvent(InvokeServer.java,
             Compiled Code)
        at
org.ozoneDB.DxLib.net.DxMultiServerClient.run(DxMultiServerClient.
            java, Compiled Code)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)
[warn] (030) Transaction: createObject()
[...]

[warn] (863) DefaultLock: release(): lockers not initialized-
[warn] (863) TransactionManager: Aborting transaction failed: ta(44)
    java.lang.NullPointerException:
        at org.ozoneDB.core.DefaultLock.release(DefaultLock.java:122)
        at org.ozoneDB.core.wizardStore.Cluster.abort(Cluster.java:172)
        at
org.ozoneDB.core.wizardStore.ClusterStore.abortCluster(ClusterStor
            e.java:475)
        at
org.ozoneDB.core.wizardStore.WizardStore.abortTransaction(WizardSt
            ore.java, Compiled Code)
        at org.ozoneDB.core.Transaction.abort(Transaction.java:269)
        at
org.ozoneDB.core.TransactionManager.abortTransaction(TransactionMa
            nager.java:442)
        at
org.ozoneDB.core.TransactionManager.shutdown(TransactionManager.ja
            va, Compiled Code)
        at org.ozoneDB.core.Env.shutdown(Env.java:390)
        at
org.ozoneDB.core.AdminPort.handleClientEvent(AdminPort.java:138)
        at
org.ozoneDB.DxLib.net.DxMultiServerClient.run(DxMultiServerClient.
            java, Compiled Code)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)
[warn] (030) Transaction: ta(44): uncaught exception:
(org.ozoneDB.OzoneInternal
Exc: java.lang.NullPointerException)
    org.ozoneDB.OzoneInternalExc: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.ozoneDB.core.Transaction.createObject(Transaction.java:327)
[...]

[warn] (030) TransactionManager: abortTransaction(): ta(44): Transaction
has inp
roper status.
[warn] (786) Transaction: ta(53): uncaught exception:
[...]

[warn] (786) TransactionManager: abortTransaction(): ta(53): Transaction
has inp
roper status.
[error](863) (null): Env.shutdown(): java.lang.NullPointerException:
[...]

-----------------------------
After restarting ozone with "ozone -dtest" I get following information:
---
[info] (399) ClassManager: startup...
[info] (399) UserManager: startup...
[info] (399) UserManager: No state properties found. Initializing...
[info] (399) TransactionManager: startup...
[info] (399) WizardStore: startup...
[info] (399) WizardStore:     no valid idTable file found; recovering...
[info] (399) WizardStore:     cluster: 27
[info] (399) WizardStore:         1 containers
---
Than I tried "java GarageApp oldtimer" with the first user
->
---
C:\ozone\test>java GarageApp oldtimer
org.ozoneDB.PermissionDeniedExc: No such user: X00131E.
org.ozoneDB.PermissionDeniedExc: No such user: X00131E.
        at
org.ozoneDB.ExternalDatabase.sendCommand(ExternalDatabase.java:324)
        at
org.ozoneDB.RemoteDatabase.newConnection(RemoteDatabase.java:79)
        at
org.ozoneDB.ExternalDatabase.connectionForThread(ExternalDatabase.jav
a, Compiled Code)
        at org.ozoneDB.RemoteDatabase.open(RemoteDatabase.java:70)
        at org.ozoneDB.RemoteDatabase.open(RemoteDatabase.java:50)
        at GarageApp.main(GarageApp.java, Compiled Code)
---
Ozone created a complete new DB "27.cl" (before 3.cl")

My System-Configuration: Win2000, jdk1.22 , Ozone 0.4, VisualAge 3.02 for
Java 2

How could a work-around for this locking problem work ?

Thanks

Raymond