RE: JDO from Sun

The don't think there is any specific information published about JDO yet
(it should be out this summer?). Castor is immplementing JDO and I believe
one of more of the developers are on the JDO specification commity? Might be
a good idea to take a look at Castor and ask the developers where you can
find some information. If ozone does have a JDO api, it would be real easy
to setup ozone as a Castor database. Then ozone users could take advatage of
castors XML data binding, converting ozone object to XML and back. That
would be excellent... in theory of course ;-)

-david