Re: FWD: Re: Update Failed without Integer type??

On Thu, 04 May 2000, Kenny Go wrote:
> Hi Falko,
>
> I have not got any reply from you yet. Did you try my suggestion?  Are you
> looking into the problem now? Or you still dont get what I meant??
>
> Please reply.

Kenny, sorry for the delay!

I'm busy with so many things. Unfortunately I'm not able to immediately answer
each question. You are on my todo list - but I don't know when I will the time
to get back to your problem.

One problem is that I started to implement a client side cache implementation
of OzoneInterface. That can be used on top of an ExternalDatabase but executes
database objects on the client side! I just wanted to check if this is possible
with the current architecture and to see what XML performance I could get with
it. When I started I thought it could be done in one week or so. I've been
working on it for 3 weeks... Since my current source tree does not compile I'm
unable to test something or release a new version.