Re: much faster XPath queries with XT

Hi Eric,

Fri, 05 May 2000 Eric van der Vlist wrote:
>It looks amazing.

Definitely. ;-)

>Can you give us more details, and, to begin with, are you running XT in
>DOM mode ?

I think there is not much to say. I use the 'omquery' package provided by
Takuki Kamiya b/c it is not very easy to directly use the XT XPath engine.
This package insulates the XT API and provides an API similar to XPathAPI
included in Xalan.

Yes, I run the query on persistent ozone DOM via the
org/ozoneDB/xml/util/XPathQuery.java proxy class. With this proxy class
the XPath query will be executed on server side.

Regards,
Lars
Lars Martin                         mailto:lars@softwarebuero.de
softwarebuero m&b (SMB)              http://www.softwarebuero.de