Re: much faster XPath queries with XT

Hi Lars,

Are you going to publish your source ?

I am very curious to see how you've done and to try it myself.

I'd like also to mention your result on 4xt.org and even, if it's OK
with you to publish this example as I think it's opening many
interesting opportunities.

Thanks

Eric

Lars Martin wrote:

> Hi Eric,
>
> Fri, 05 May 2000 Eric van der Vlist wrote:
> >It looks amazing.
>
> Definitely. ;-)
>
> >Can you give us more details, and, to begin with, are you running XT in
> >DOM mode ?
>
> I think there is not much to say. I use the 'omquery' package provided by
> Takuki Kamiya b/c it is not very easy to directly use the XT XPath engine.
> This package insulates the XT API and provides an API similar to XPathAPI
> included in Xalan.
>
> Yes, I run the query on persistent ozone DOM via the
> org/ozoneDB/xml/util/XPathQuery.java proxy class. With this proxy class
> the XPath query will be executed on server side.
>
> Regards,
> Lars
> --
> Lars Martin                         mailto:lars@softwarebuero.de
> softwarebuero m&b (SMB)              http://www.softwarebuero.de

Eric van der Vlist                                             Dyomedea
http://xmlfr.org         http://ducotede.com        http://dyomedea.com