OPP Options

	Is there any chance of having OPP support the same options as the java
compiler. I have a build tree and I compile the source from the top level
and the class files are placed into another directory. I would like to have
OPP use the javac '-sourcepath' option to find the source file(s) and the
'-d' option for where to place compiled class files. In addition it might be
nice to have OPP support the '-classpath' and '-g' options. Since OPP really
invokes the java compiler, it would be nice to handle any javac flags and
pass unused ones to the compiler.

	I'd be willing to add the functionality if the team will provide me the up
to date OPP files. I hate having inconsistent tools, it makes building
things a royal pain.

	Thanks,

	Brian Weaver
	mailto:weave@opennms.org