RE: Ant (was RE: Running under windows)

Title: RE: Ant (was RE: Running under windows)

Hi Kees and Esteban (the Ant group :-))

I have put together a build.xml file for ozone. Have a look at it. It
is the first prototype. I have made it by looking in the makefiles, and
I hope I have got alle the correct subdirs compiled. Place the build.xml
in the root-dir (ie c:\apps\ozone, you will have to edit this in the file)
and type 'ant'. The compiled classes will be in 'root-dir'/classes.

I have had to make some changes to

org\ozoneDB\tools\CDHelper.java
org\ozoneDB\tools\OGD.java

so the classfiles do not import from castor with a '*'

PS: I created the castor files 'by hand'

Erik

---
Erik Svendsen
Software Engineer