Re: problems compiling 0.5 dev1

Hi Stefan,

Wed, 10 May 2000 Stefan Heller wrote:
>The included version of Xerces is 1.0.2. I have to work with the version 1.0.3
>and ozone. But there are some new interface methods (normalize(), ..).
>
>Have anyone tried to compile ozone with Xerces 1.0.3 ?

*grml* I thought I used and checked in Xerces 1.0.3? I will check this and
replace it if needed.

>The package openxml.jar is not included but needed. So I tried to download it
>from http://www.openxml.org/download.html. But I think that version is corrupt.
>If you want to get a working bin version you have to connect to the
>ftp.openxml.org ftp server and download /pub/jars/openxml-1.2.zip.

OpenXML is not needed by default. We use Xerces and Xalan by default
and these packages are included. You need the OpenXML package if you
want to compile source that use OpenXML.

Regards,
Lars
Lars Martin                         mailto:lars@softwarebuero.de
softwarebuero m&b (SMB)              http://www.softwarebuero.de