Re: Problem with running XMLRepository

Hi,

the repository package is not any longer maintained. I will remove this package
before releasing a new ozone distribution. Of course there are still basic
samples for XML usage with ozone, but the repository stuff will move to the
infozone project.

Prowler is the central CMS based on XML and ozone. And Prowler will be _a_ main
part of Infozone - the Open Source XML-Application-Framework.

Thu, 11 May 2000 Rajiv Rawal wrote:
>There seems to be some inconsistency with the testapp for XMLRepository and
>the interface. The test app for example is referring to
>_repository.setRootDocument (byte[])
>
>whereas the interface for XMLRepository is setRootDocument (Document
>rootDoc)
>
>Where can I find a consistent usage and package for the repository example

I sent a first pre-release of Prowler to some interested people, but maybe
we should release an _public_ distribution, b/c there are a lot of people
asking for sources.

Regards,
Lars
Lars Martin                         mailto:lars@softwarebuero.de