Re: Exception while Storing

Hi,

Fri, 12 May 2000 Kees Jongenburger wrote:
>i had the same problem a little time ago.
>
>the dtd was in the same dir as the file i was trying to store.

I don't think that this is the problem with Rajiv's code. The sent
stack trace shows, that parseAtClientSide() was called. Rajiv?

>now adding the file to the database gave errors
>(the database is stated from a different dir )
>i sovled this by putting the dtd in the dir  the database is running.
>so mabe use absolute path or maybe (i dont know)
>parse at client side , right Falko?

This behaviour is stated in samples/XML/Readme :-)

Lars
Lars Martin                         mailto:lars@softwarebuero.de
softwarebuero m&b (SMB)              http://www.softwarebuero.de