From: Falko Braeutigam <falko@softwarebuero.de>
To: Kenny Go <kennygo@mail.com>
Sent: May 15, 2000 7:51:10 AM GMT
Subject: Re:

On Mon, 15 May 2000, you wrote:
> Hi!
>
> How do I query all the objects stored in ozone database?
> >From the sample, I can query an object by using the
> db.objectForName("object name") method.
> What if I want to query all objects dynamically without
> knowing the object name. How do I do it?

One of the main goals of ozone is to close the gap between application
programming and database programming. For many typical Java apps it isn't a
good idea to have different langs, different type systems, different
abstraction levels for database and non-database objects. So the answer to
your
questions ist: both, database and non-database objects, are written in Java
and accessed with Java.

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com