Re: OPP only uses first interface in implements list

Hi Mark,
I had the same problem some time ago,
but i don't know if it is realy a bug,
because the implementation-class ( you call it C)
has normaly only one interface.
I wrote my code like this

interface OtherIF {
}

interface Foo extends OzoneRemote, OtherIF{
}

class FooImpl implements Foo{
}

I think Foo should be the 1:1 interface to FooImpl.

--
Thomas Guettler             || email: guettli@gmx.de
Schlueterstr. 46            || phone: 0351/3103748