RE: OPP only uses first interface in implements list

Hi,

I ended up writing a interface that extended all of the interfaces that my
implementation class implemented.  It's not a big deal.  However, I don't
understand your comment "the implementation class has normally only one
interface"  I suspect there is a deeper meaning here that I am missing.
Most of my objects implement two or three different interfaces.