I hate to ask...

    I've seen this question asked - in a few different forms - before.
I hate to ask again, but need an update.  I'm supposed to be talking to
our tech group (in house) tomorrow, so any and all information is going
to be helpful.  Thanks.

    We're interested in using Ozone for XML storage and access.  How
stable is Ozone at the moment?  I would gather from what I've read that
it's o.k., but can someone provide me with something like ' my system is
handles x requests per minute, has been running for x hours, and has not
crashed'?

    How often have people experienced Ozone crashing?  If and when it
has, could you determine what caused the crash?

    Is anyone running it under IBM's JDK 1.3?  What is that like?

    Could anyone provide me with why they feel it is better to use Ozone
to store and access XML files over file system storage, where each XML
files is it's own filesystem file, and  read in and parsed when needed?

    I really do appreciate anyone's time in answering.