Re: none

On Mon, 15 May 2000, Marco Pozzato wrote:

> KG> What  if I want to query  all objects  dynamically without knowing
> KG> the object name. How do I do it?

How would you access normal Java objects by name? You would store them in a Map
and call Map.get(name) to get them back, I guess. This is also possible with
ozone. ozone doesn't provide special query features or something. It just adds
persistency and transactions to the Java object model, nothing more and nothing
less. ozone assumes that *all* of the logic of an application should be
expressed in *one* language.