Re: Anyone using Visual Studio?

David,

Of course, Java is supposed to circumvent such problems, but this means
little when the Java in question has been
changed/embraced/extended/tainted?:) by Microsoft.

I have not used Visual J++ in a few years, but I will offer some advice
that is useful beyone your situation.  Often development will be on one
platform, say NT using an IDE such as Visual Cafe.  Deployment may be on
another platform.  Thus I recommend always re-compiling your classes to
byte-code on the deployment platform.  This will save you lots of
headaches... but I don't know how this affects using the ASP/COM
classes.

Good luck... I've heard bad things about Visual J++:)

Bill

--
Upon seeing the box was too small, Schroedinger's Elephant breathed a
sigh